Why Build With Us?
No matter where you are in life, there’s a Tempo Living home design for you. We don’t draw floor plans and designs, we create a place for your future memories, dreams and ideas. Most importantly, we build homes, not houses.
Build With Confidence
We aim to be at the forefront of the industry. Using our high level experience, network and skill-base to pioneer new technology and construction techniques, in turn providing additional value and savings for our customers, as well as great customer support and post-construction satisfaction.
Our core point of difference is an in-depth understanding of the different demographics looking at our product. While ever-changing, we track and monitor buying activities, trends and behaviours to understand what the market wants, needs, and ensuring that we truly target and cater to these different segments.
You’re in safe hands with Tempo Living, backed by three major corporations in a range of different and diverse industries. Classified as a major builder, we are headed up by a strong senior management team with experience in real estate, property, developments, project management, custom home building, business advisory and media.
This rare combination creates a unique blend of construction, corporate, sales and marketing giving Tempo Living a significant advantage over its competitors – all to benefit our valued clients and partners.
Owned privately, we hold a Residential Builders’ license in New South Wales and are a member of the Housing Industry Australia (HIA). Our head office is based in Sydney, NSW.
We are committed to sustainable growth and being an innovative market leader. Our partner companies and vertical integration give us inimitable access to property and investment opportunities, and an ability to provide great products, additional services, all-inclusive solutions in great communities crafted by great developers.
- Tempo Living aspires to design and build homes that are well designed and affordable.
- To lead the way in understanding and implementing legislative and zoning changes.
- To continually research and understand new building techniques, new construction materials and inclusions.
- To be a fair, respective and progressive participant in the marketplace.
- Tempo Living are committed to providing a safe, inclusive and supportive work environment for our team and partners.
- We are committed to working with proven, trusted and like-minded clients, suppliers and networks.
- We are committed to delivering homes that are considerate of the environment and responsive to advances in technology.
- We are committed to supporting those less fortunate in the community.