Tempo Living is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for everyone who works with us or visits our display homes.
In accordance with the NSW Government Public Health Order, Tempo Living will continue to implement a COVID-19 Safety Plan within our Head Office and all Display Homes across Sydney.
From Monday 11th October 2021, all Tempo Living Display Homes will re-open subject to complying with the following COVID-19 rules:
• Staff and visitors at Display Homes must be fully vaccinated to enter across NSW.
• As per Government regulations, face masks must be worn by staff and visitors indoors at all times unless an exemption applies.
• A QR Code system remains in place and all visitors must check in and out each time they visit a Display Home.
• Density limits of 1 person per 4 square metres indoors must be complied with.
• Staff and visitors must continue to physically distance 1.5m at all times when indoors.
• Sanitiser stations are provided upon entry to our Display Homes for hygiene requirements.
• Please wait 14 days to visit us if you have travelled overseas (you need to quarantine for 14 days from arrival), come in to contact directly with someone with COVID-19 or have been showing flu-like symptons (fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing etc)
Our staff have the right to refuse your entry if you fail to comply with any of the guidelines. Safety is paramount to our business and we have implemented the appropriate measures in accordance with the current Government Guidelines and we appreciate your understanding and co-operation in assisting us to maintain a safe environment for our employees, customers and visitors.